Unseen Water Leaks Can Cause Damage, Too
There's always cause for concern whether you come home to a small water leak or a large water leak. Why should someone worry about a small leak?
It is the water you can't see that causes the most damage! Your SERVPRO professionals understand how disruptive unseen water damage is. The water can contain bacteria, within a few days causes mold, and stopping the source can be very difficult if you can not easily see the water. That is where we can help! Do not risk secondary damages trying to clean up the mess yourself. Call SERVPRO of Southwest Fort Worth to ensure the source of the leak is stopped. We can thoroughly dry the structure with our top-of-the-line equipment so that mold will not spread and give you peace of mind.
Here are a few tips to prevent leaks and a headache when they do happen:
- Always keep your roof inspected and up-to-date on all repairs.
- Document your possessions.
- Keep your trees trimmed to prevent them from falling onto your roof.
- Keep all gutters and spouts cleared out to make sure they are draining properly.
- Guard your foundation and basement.
- Keep up with your HVAC equipment and appliances.